Thursday, August 27, 2009

Nice MA Nice MA??

My world is not complete without u..
My hands are lighter without u..
My thinking is blurrer without u...
My promise is so hard to came true...

I would have stop u from going...
But i would only get your body not soul...
I would have let u go since the morning..
But i would only cry in the night though..
I would have take your hand and walk further...
But now i only would see the steps thats turning shallower..
I would have carry you when you were tired..
But i am not as dare as i wanted..
I would kiss your forehead everynight saying bye...
But now i would only watching the sms that i kept so long by...

I will tell u that i love u one time...
But i forget u so fast that u would not mind...
I thought myself forgotten u on hills
But i know...FORGOT is just a lie....
I hav found myself another bright night,
But u will be the night that i will never throw by...

I cant promise to love u forever...
But i can promise i love u....until the day..I DIE....

1 comment: