Monday, September 7, 2009

I LOST U!

today...
i lost my father...
mayb ppl will think tht i bu xiao...say tht i didnt cry....
but..
izit really matter tht love muz be proven by tears..?

i love u father...i told u always...
but why u always ignore it..
u leave things 4 me...
but u also take things away from me...

i tot u will b safe whn the doctor call..
hu noes in 3 hours you are gone...
even though u didnt promise me tht u will wait me...
but isnt it an always de promise tht u will stay...

i love u father...
u gv me too much...
and scold me too much...
but now oni i realise the price of the scolding...
and wad u given me..
PRICELESS....

today is the day i lost something in my life...
within 4 days you are gone...
i didnt even had the chance to say gud bye..
nor i love u so much...
now i will say....I LOVE U PAPA...
you go without pain...but you leave pain 4 us...
mayb b4 u go u wan to test us whether we hav the ability to live without u....
we will...and we must....

today is the day...
i lose my father...
today is the day....
i am an orphan....

3 comments:

  1. u wont b alone dear~
    i will accompany u always~
    dun giv up o! u can do it!
    gambateh!

    ReplyDelete
  2. li en.
    Jiayou.
    Dont keep all the sorrows in your heart,
    if you vent it out then you will feel better.
    At least you know that your dad loves you,
    even if hes not by your side but he always have a place in your heart.
    You must stay strong,you still need to take care of your mum in your dad's place.
    You must pick yourself up,im sure uncle danny dont wanna to see you in a miserable state.
    Uncle danny always have a place in your heart,
    and he will always be with you by your side.
    Because he will always be in your heart.
    Jiayou.

    BiaoMei
    Jasmine

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gambateh...
    Thr's always ur frens n family and ur relatives that always stand by u...
    Get over it as soon as you can and make ur dad and mom to be proud of you as their son...
    加油~

    -Huiyoke-

    ReplyDelete